ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Mecca
You'll find King Fahad Gate and Abraj Al-Bait Towers within a 15-minute walk of this Mecca hotel. Kaaba and Great Mosque of Mecca are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 10 restaurants, and a health club are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the free kid's club and onsite laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 1650 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include washers/dryers, sitting areas, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel ratings based on 2 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel
14 Jan. 2019 by Guest Relations
It is our top priority to provide our guests with luxurious services and superior experience. Your feedback about the receptionist is very important to us. Your comment is taken into account and will be forwarded immediately to the concerned department.
nice hotel view harem
About the Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont HotelLocation King Abdul Aziz Endownment, Mecca, 21955
Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa and a health club. There are 10 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 23378 square feet (2172 square meters) and includes a conference center. Spa services, a library, and a complimentary children's club are also featured at the luxury Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Mecca hotel.
- 1 building
- 1650 guestrooms or units
- 60 levels
- 10 dining venues
- 23378 sq ft of conference space
- 2172 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) (98.3 km / 61.1 mi)
Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel offers 1650 air-conditioned accommodations with washers/dryers and minibars. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate sitting areas. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Mecca hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Washer and dryer
- Sitting area
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Atyaf - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Aja - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
The Grill - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Open select days.
Mazaq - This café serves light fare only.
Al Dar - This bistro specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
- Deep tissue massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time starts at 6:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel
Please note: during Ramadan, full board includes Iftaar and Sahoor only.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Property Registry Number - 4039860
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 110 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 50 per day (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Only Muslims can go into the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel.