ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Swinburne University of Technology and 2 miles (3 km) of Bridge Road with a stay here. Toorak Road and High Street Armadale are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This aparthotel features a fitness center and a rooftop terrace. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the express check-in and WiFi in public areas. Self parking, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also offered.
The 119 individually furnished apartments offer WiFi and comfy beds. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and kitchenettes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 715 reviews
About the Quest HawthornLocation 616 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, VIC 3122
As a guest of Quest Hawthorn, you'll find a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. The business-friendly Quest Hawthorn also features barbecue grills, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star Hawthorn aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2011
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (34.2 km / 21.2 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (8.1 km / 5 mi)
- Metro station: Glenferrie Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quest Hawthorn offers 119 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and washers/dryers. These individually furnished accommodations have separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 36-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Accommodations at this 4.5-star aparthotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Hawthorn aparthotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Washer and dryer
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
SOS Charcoal Seafood - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 5 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 12.50 for adults and AUD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hawthorn Quest
- Quest Apartment Hawthorn
- Quest Hawthorn
- Quest Hawthorn Aparthotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.