ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Ville-Marie hotel, you'll find McCord Museum and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. McGill University and Eaton Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 299 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and rainfall showerheads.
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal ratings based on 59 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
5 Oct. 2018 by Andrew Greiss
Dear William, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are happy you enjoyed our hotell. Have a great day! Andrew Greiss Director, Front Office
9 Apr. 2018 by JFPouliot
Dear Richard, It is a pleasure for me to read that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. I'm glad the Concierge was able to help you and that you were pleased with his recommendations. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Jean-François Pouliot General Manager
Great location and everything you need!
Great location, very handsome property
Delightful Downtown Destination
Nice location, terrible room
Great stay at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
About the Hotel Omni Mont-RoyalLocation 1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC H3A2R6
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 October to 15 May:
- Swimming pool
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 23000 square feet (2137 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 299 guestrooms or units
- 31 levels
- 23000 sq ft of conference space
- 2137 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (18.1 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Peel Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal offers 299 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 35 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 25 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 33.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.