ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Walk to the beach
Your stay at this Regional District of Nanaimo resort places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park and Parksville Beach. Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf and Parksville Visitor Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, indoor pool
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this eco-friendly resort. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court and perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, fireplaces
Boasting fireplaces, the 192 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and balconies or patios. Other amenities include free wired Internet, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort ratings based on 1 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort
Enjoyed our stay
About the Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa ResortLocation 1155 Resort Drive, Parksville, BC V9P2E3
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this resort measures 10000 square feet (900 square meters) and includes a conference center. A spa tub, a fitness center, and a sauna are also featured at the eco-friendly Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Parksville resort is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 192 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 10000 sq ft of conference space
- 900 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome) (32.3 km / 20.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort offers 192 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature fireplaces and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and portable fans. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Portable fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Cedars Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Cedars Lounge - This cocktail bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Treetop Tapas and Grill - Overlooking the garden, this tapas bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required. Open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 26
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 6 and CAD 7 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Seaside Spa Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Parksville
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort Parksville
- Tigh-Na-Mara Spa Resort
- Tigh Na Mara Seaside Spa Resort
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.