ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of the hostel, you'll find Nara National Museum and Kofuku-ji Shrine. Kasuga Shrine and Nara Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2016
A coffee shop, free WiFi in public areas, and a terrace are available at this hostel. Luggage storage and laundry facilities are also provided.
Free WiFi, stovetops
In addition to free WiFi, the 15 guestrooms offer stovetops and coffee/tea makers. Other amenities include hair dryers, safes, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the NARA Guesthouse KAMUNABI - HostelLocation 1054, Kidera-cho, Nara, Nara 630-8306
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. NARA Guesthouse KAMUNABI - Hostel also features a terrace, laundry facilities, and a microwave in a common area. A complete renovation of NARA Guesthouse KAMUNABI - Hostel was completed in September 2016. This Nara hostel is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Nara Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
NARA Guesthouse KAMUNABI - Hostel offers 15 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms include showers, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Microwaves and refrigerators can be requested.
- Communal kitchen
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 3 PM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 9:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 600.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: JPY 1000 for check-in between 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- NARA Guesthouse KAMUNABI Hostel
- Guesthouse KAMUNABI Hostel
- NARA Guesthouse KAMUNABI
- Guesthouse KAMUNABI
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.