ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this well-placed hotel, you'll be half a mile (1 km) from Takegawara Onsen and within 3 miles (5 km) of Umitamago. Beppu Tower and Beppu Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Hot springs, sauna
This hotel features hot springs and 2 restaurants. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and onsite conference space. Enjoy the sauna and perks like free self parking.
The 322 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with coffee/tea makers and safes. Other amenities include desks and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 452 reviews
About the Beppu Kamenoi HotelLocation 5-17 Chuo, Beppu, Oita-ken 874-0936
There are 2 restaurants on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Beppu Kamenoi Hotel offers its guests hot springs and a sauna. Event space at this hotel measures 5705 square feet (530 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, a library, and a vending machine are also featured at the business-friendly Beppu Kamenoi Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Beppu hotel.
- 322 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 5705 sq ft of conference space
- 530 sq m of conference space
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Oita (OIT) (39.1 km / 24.3 mi)
- Train station: Beppu Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Beppu Kamenoi Hotel offers 322 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
BEPPU Bold Kitchen - This buffet restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Aburaya-kumahachitei - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Parties and events are allowed on site. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in each accommodation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Events/parties allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 950 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Beppu Kamenoi Hotel
- Kamenoi Hotel
- Beppu Kamenoi
- Beppu Kamenoi Onsen Hotel
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.