ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Osaka
At this Namba hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura, both within a 5-minute walk. Also, Dotonbori Glico Sign is within half a mile (1 km) and Kuromon Ichiba Market is within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. A lobby fireplace, a library, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Offering conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 162 guestrooms also have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include down comforters, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
HOTEL THE FLAG Shinsaibashi ratings based on 1 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for HOTEL THE FLAG Shinsaibashi
23 May 2019 by HOTEL THE FLAG
Thank you for staying with us at HOTEL THE FLAG. We are glad to see your rating. We hope you had a great time in Osaka. If you have a chance, please visit again in the future!
About the HOTEL THE FLAG ShinsaibashiLocation 1-18-30 Higashi Shinsaibashi Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka-fu 542-0083
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby are also featured at HOTEL THE FLAG Shinsaibashi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Osaka hotel.
- 162 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Osaka Namba Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Shinsaibashi Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
HOTEL THE FLAG Shinsaibashi offers 162 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include slippers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Osaka hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
HOTEL THE FLAG Shinsaibashi has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- HOTEL FLAG Shinsaibashi
- FLAG Shinsaibashi
You should know
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.