ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Paris
Within a 10-minute walk of this 16th Arrondissement palace, you'll find Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe. Lido and Avenue Montaigne are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free palace. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Make the most of the fitness center and a rooftop terrace, and relax with drinks at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 200 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as iPod docks. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, DVD players, and plasma TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 1012 reviews
About the The Peninsula ParisLocation 19 Avenue Kléber, Paris, Paris 75116
The Peninsula Paris offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Peninsula Paris. For a fee, parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 5-star Paris palace is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 200 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2014
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (31.8 km / 19.8 mi)
- Train station: Paris Avenue Foch Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Kleber Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Peninsula Paris offers 200 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels, first-run movies, and DVD players. Guests can make use of the in-room espresso makers and minibars. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Paris palace provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free long-distance calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
L’Oiseau Blanc - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Lobby - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
La Terrasse Kléber - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Bar Kléber - Onsite bar.
Lili - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the palace include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 46 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Peninsula Paris Hotel
- Peninsula Paris
- Peninsula Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the palace before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The Peninsula Paris is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List and the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.