ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
You'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Taro Regional Park and 6 miles (10 km) of Hospital of Parma with a stay here. Fiere di Parma and Palazzo della Pilotta are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 15 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the fitness center and free perks like daily breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, sofa beds
The 166 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with digital channels, and patios. Sofa beds, private yards, and minibars are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
56.0% of guests recommend out of 529 reviews
About the CDH Hotel Parma & CongressiLocation Via Emilia Ovest 281/A, Parma, PR 43126
CDH Hotel Parma & Congressi offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 21528 square feet (2000 square meters) and includes a conference center. Spa services, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly CDH Hotel Parma & Congressi. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service are free. Self parking is free. This 4-star Parma hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 166 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 21528 sq ft of conference space
- 2000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2002
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Parma (PMF) (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Train station: Vicofertile Station (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
CDH Hotel Parma & Congressi offers 166 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to patios. Accommodations are furnished with sofa beds and desks. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Parma hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private patio
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Ristorante Falstaff - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 10
- Maximum 1 per room
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 11 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay plus EUR 10 one-time cleaning fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- CDH Hotel Parma Congressi
- CDH Hotel Congressi
- CDH Parma Congressi
- CDH Congressi
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- CDH Hotel Parma & Congressi offers transfers from the airport and train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.