ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Ponoka hotel, you'll find Ponoka Centennial Park and Fort Ostell Museum. Ponoka Community Golf Club is within 3 miles (5 km) and Lacombe Blacksmith Shop Museum is within 20 miles (32 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 49 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and ironing boards are also available.
About the Canalta PonokaLocation #1 - 6707 Highway 53, Ponoka, AB T4J1K3
Canalta Ponoka offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. The eco-friendly Canalta Ponoka also features barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and express check-out. Self parking is free. This Ponoka hotel is smoke free.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) (77.2 km / 48 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Canalta Ponoka offers 49 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Cable television is provided. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
A & W - This family restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 15.00 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Canalta Ponoka Hotel
- Canalta Ponoka
- Canalta Ponoka Alberta
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.