ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Szombathely
Within 20 miles (32 km) of this hotel, you'll find Bukfurdo Health and Adventure Centre and Sarvar Castle.
Renovated in 2019
This traditional hotel features 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport pick-up service. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a snack bar/deli are also offered.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 28 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. LED TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include sofa beds and room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 8 reviews
About the Forum HotelLocation Kossuth u. 2., Szombathely, 9700
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A free manager's reception is offered daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. The business-friendly Forum Hotel also features coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Forum Hotel was completed in February 2019. This 3.5-star Szombathely hotel is smoke free.
- 28 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1867
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) (132.5 km / 82.3 mi)
- Train station: Szombathely Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Forum Hotel offers 28 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include sofa beds and desks. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 82-cm LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Select Comfort beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Forum Hotel has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No elevators
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: HUF 420 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HUF 1800 for adults and HUF 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HUF 15000 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HUF 10000 (up to 10 years old)
- Self parking fee: HUF 1000 per night
- Early check-in fee: HUF 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: HUF 3000 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Forum Hotel Szombathely
- Forum Szombathely
- Hotel Forum Hotel Szombathely
- Szombathely Forum Hotel Hotel
- Hotel Forum Hotel
You should know
- Forum Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.