ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Markham hotel, you'll find First Markham Place and Flato Markham Theatre. Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery and Toogood Pond Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 204 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Coffee/tea makers, free local calls, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 283 reviews
About the Edward Hotel MarkhamLocation 50 East Valhalla Dr, Markham, ON L3R 0A3
As a guest of Edward Hotel Markham, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. The business-friendly Edward Hotel Markham also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Markham hotel is smoke free.
- 204 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (35.7 km / 22.2 mi)
- Train station: Markham Unionville Station (6.6 km / 4.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Edward Hotel Markham offers 204 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Markham hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Tivoli Garden Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 35 per pet, per week
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This hotel will place a credit card authorization for CDN 300 at check-in to cover incidentals and/or damages. If guests stay more than 1 night, an additional authorization of CDN 200 per night will placed on the credit card presented at time of check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per week
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Delta Hotel Markham
- Delta Markham
- Markham Delta
- Delta Markham Hotel Markham
- Delta Markham Ontario
- Markham Delta Hotel
- Edward Village Markham Hotel
- Edward Village Hotel
- Edward Village Markham
- Edward Village Markham Ontario
- Edward Markham
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
- Free in-room WiFi is limited to 24 hours per day (4-device limit).