ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Within a 10-minute walk of this Historic Centre hotel, you'll find Piazza Castello and Piazza San Carlo. Also, Turin Royal Theatre is within half a mile (1 km) and Torino Incontra is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi in public areas, and express check-in. Business travelers can take advantage of the express check-out. Dry cleaning, luggage storage, and concierge services are also on offer.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 79 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 773 reviews
About the Le Petit HotelLocation Via San Francesco D'assisi 21, Turin, TO 10121
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Le Petit Hotel. This 3-star Turin hotel is smoke free.
- 79 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) (16.7 km / 10.4 mi)
- Train station: Turin Porta Susa Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Re Umberto Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Le Petit Hotel offers 79 accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. This Turin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Petit Hotel Turin
- Petit Turin
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.