ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this East Side hotel, you'll find Hastings Racecourse and Playland Amusement Park. Pacific Coliseum and Empire Fields are also within half a mile (1 km).
A nightclub and a fitness center are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like free buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 100 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and free newspapers.
Atrium Inn Vancouver ratings based on 33 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Atrium Inn Vancouver
25 Mar. 2019 by Juliana P.
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay. We hope to accommodate you again in the future.
13 May 2019 by Genalyn C
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are looking forward to welcome you back. Kindly,
17 Apr. 2019 by Angel
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We understand your concern as it is an inconvenience to your stay. We are trying our best to accommodate our guest as comfortable as we could and we will raise this concern to our Catering manager for the restaurant attached to the hotel. Thank you.
25 Jan. 2019 by Juliana P.
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope to see you soon.
1 Nov. 2018 by Jenina S.
Dear Guest. We work hard to make your stay as comfortable as it can be, and cannot thank you enough for your feedback.
Convenient to bus stop and quite central
20 Feb. 2018 by GSM
Dear Louisa, I am glad you had a nice stay with us and even extended it! Great you took advantage of our complimentary breakfast buffet and appreciated our convenient location. I am sorry you couldn't access the gym: we replaced the carpet in it, but the works just lasted 2 days. Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Atrium Hotel Stay
27 Jun. 2017 by Alessandra, GSM
Dear Guest, I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our complimentary secure parking and breakfast buffet. This is a residential area and it is not dangerous, but it is a city so walking by night always requires some caution, in every part of it. Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to your next stay.
Pass on this one!
Nice Hotel. Free shuttle to the cruise terminal.
Nice hotel Reasonable distance to everything.
18 Nov. 2015 by Alessandra, GSM
Dear Guest, So nice to read about your pleasant stay at our hotel. We take pride in offering our best service to help guests relax and enjoy their time during their visit in Vancouver and your satisfaction is our best reward.
About the Atrium Inn VancouverLocation 2889 Hastings St E, Vancouver, BC V5K2A1
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A nightclub, a fitness center, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Atrium Inn Vancouver. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1986
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (18.1 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Atrium Inn Vancouver offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Press Box Lounge - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
This property provides a complimentary drop-off shuttle to Canada Place. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Cash is not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 55 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Atrium Inn Vancouver
- Atrium Inn
- Atrium Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn Express
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).