ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Vancouver
Within a 10-minute walk of this West End hotel, you'll find Robson Square and Orpheum Theater. Also, Vancouver Art Gallery is within half a mile (1 km) and Pacific Centre Shopping Mall is within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this Art Deco hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the 24-hour fitness center, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, the 240 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and cable TV. Other amenities include microwaves, room service, and coffee/tea makers.
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa ratings based on 61 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Great location for shopping and travelling around the city by foot or transit. Overall worth it.
Room was nice. Service was not good.
10 Sep 2018 by CR
Thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. We service the kitchen dishes only upon departure but provide cleaning supplies to guests during the stay. We will coach our team to communicate properly so they do not come across rude, our apologies for the misunderstanding. Hope you enjoyed your stay and time in Vancouver!
Booked king bed with sofa come bed and got 2 doubl
Nice hotel in the city centre
Great food friendly people
Quiet, comfortable hotel near Wall Centre
About the Century Plaza Hotel & SpaLocation 1015 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z1Y5
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a steam room. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Century Plaza Hotel & Spa. For a fee, parking is available. This Art Deco Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 240 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- Built in 1972
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.3 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Burrard Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa offers 240 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Vancouver hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
C|Prime Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Beyond Coffee - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per day.
- Pets: CAD 40 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 200.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).