ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll find Granville Island Public Market and Sunset Beach. Also, Orpheum Theater is within half a mile (1 km) and Robson Street is within 2 miles (3 km).
Free cruise terminal shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and perks like a free cruise terminal shuttle.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 124 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds, free newspapers, and free bottled water are also available.
Executive Hotel Vintage Park ratings based on 25 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Executive Hotel Vintage Park
Good hotel in Vancouver
Very nice hotel; great location
Great place to stay
Not worth the money
Close to pier
Extremely friendly front desk and restaurant staff
Great all around trip
About the Executive Hotel Vintage ParkLocation 1379 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R5
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered on select days. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 2000 square feet (186 square meters). A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Executive Hotel Vintage Park. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 124 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2000 sq ft of conference space
- 186 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1994
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (12.9 km / 8 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Executive Hotel Vintage Park offers 124 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
LaVallee - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Located within walking distance to Vancouver's entertainment district are entertainment venues such as Rogers Arena, BC Place, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vogue Theatre, and Granville Street Entertainment district.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of CAD 25 per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 13 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 25 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Executive Hotel Vintage Park offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.