ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Vancouver
At this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Vancouver Art Gallery and Pacific Centre Shopping Mall, both steps away. Robson Street and Queen Elizabeth Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Families will appreciate the children's pool, kid-friendly dining, and in-room childcare. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 557 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include wired Internet, minibars, and premium bedding.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
The hotel staff made me feel special from the moment we arrived.
13 Aug. 2019 by Pati Start - ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Thank you for your value feedback and hope we will see you again in the near future.
14 Jul. 2017 by Michael Pye
Dear great, Thank you for staying with Fairmont Hotel Vancouver and for taking the time to review your stay. I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed the convenience of the location and found the concierge helpful, they really do love to share their keen knowledge of the city and all that happens here. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Fairmont Hotel Vancouver again soon. Warmest regards, Michael Pye General Manager Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Nice hotel. Less than pleased with service.
Wonderful classic hotel!
About the Fairmont Hotel VancouverLocation 900 West Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C2W6
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 55000 square feet (5110 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, a sauna, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 557 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 55000 sq ft of conference space
- 5110 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1939
- Bar or lounge
- Ski equipment storage
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.7 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Vancouver City Center Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver offers 557 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Vancouver hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Notch8 Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Notch8 Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.50 and CAD 34.00 for adults, CAD 0.00 and CAD 17.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 62.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 62.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.