ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Port of Vancouver and Rogers Arena within 2 miles (3 km) of this Vancouver hotel. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Pacific Coliseum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas. There's luggage storage and multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
In addition to LCD TVs with cable channels, the 29 guestrooms offer free WiFi and coffee/tea makers. Other amenities include free local calls, hair dryers, and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
31.0% of guests recommend out of 86 reviews
About the Hotel at the WaldorfLocation 1489 Hastings St E, Vancouver, BC V5L1S4
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at Hotel at the Waldorf. Self parking is free. This Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 29 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (16.5 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel at the Waldorf offers 29 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Nonna's Table - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
The Tiki Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.