ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll find Robson Street and Sunset Beach. Robson Square and Orpheum Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
Restaurant, coffee shop
A restaurant and a rooftop terrace are featured at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Self parking, a 24-hour business center, and a coffee shop are also offered.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 72 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. MP3 docks, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 2006 reviews
About the The BurrardLocation 1100 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y7
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly The Burrard. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Vancouver hotel.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1956
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.1 km / 8.1 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Metro station: Burrard Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Burrard offers 72 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature MP3 docking stations and espresso makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily.
Elysian - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
Burgoo - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: CAD 30 per pet, per night
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.