ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Winnipeg stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Winnipeg hotel, you'll find RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg and Bell MTS Place. Canadian Museum for Human Rights and Forks Market are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free shuttle, breakfast
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, cable TV
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 87 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as cable TV. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
55.0% of guests recommend out of 209 reviews
About the Best Western Plus Downtown WinnipegLocation 330 York Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3C0N9
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 4570 square feet (425 square meters). The eco-friendly Best Western Plus Downtown Winnipeg also features a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available on request). Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Winnipeg hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 87 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 4570 sq ft of conference space
- 425 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1960
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) (8.1 km / 5 mi)
- Train station: Winnipeg Union Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Plus Downtown Winnipeg offers 87 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Rib Room - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Downtown Winnipeg Hotel
- Best Downtown Winnipeg Hotel
- Winnipeg Best Western
- Best Western Charter Hotel
- Best Western Winnipeg
- Best Western PLUS Downtown Winnipeg Manitoba
- Best Western Plus Charter House Hotel Downtown Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Best Western
- Best Western Winnipeg
- Best Western Plus Downtown Winnipeg Manitoba
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.