ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Chicago getaway
At this The Loop hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park, both within a 5-minute walk. Chicago Theatre and Chicago Cultural Center are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the indoor pool, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to free WiFi, the 334 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include minibars, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers.
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago ratings based on 33 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
14 Aug. 2019 by Jim Marino, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We are excited that you enjoyed you stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
12 Aug. 2019 by Jim Marino, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback about your stay. We always strive to improve and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
30 Jul. 2019 by Jim Marino, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.
23 Jul. 2019 by Jim Marino, General Manager
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
9 Jul. 2019 by Anthony
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago with us. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional service. We do apologize for the pool not being as hot as you would have liked. I will dispatch my engineers to the pool to ensure there are no lasting issues. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
27 Jun. 2019 by Victoria
We are so sorry about the issues during your stay. I have passed this on to our Team, so further incidents don't occur. Please reach out to the hotel directly should you require anything further.
14 May 2019 by Jim Marino, General Manager
We value your suggestions and appreciate your feedback to ensure we can always be better. Thank you for staying with us.
13 May 2019 by Jim Marino, General Manager
We are excited that you like us and our design. Please come back soon.
27 Mar. 2019 by Manager
Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our great location! We also appreciate your feedback regarding parking and dining options - we are always searching for ways to improve and will take this into consideration. We hope to welcome you again soon.
About the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel ChicagoLocation 221 N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 28000 square feet (2601 square meters) and includes conference space. A sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 334 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 28000 sq ft of conference space
- 2601 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (29.9 km / 18.6 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Randolph-Wabash Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago offers 334 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 60 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 29.36 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aqua Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Aqua Hotel
- Chicago Hotel Aqua
- Chicago Radisson Blu
- Chicago Radisson Blu Aqua
- Hotel Aqua Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua
- Radisson Blu Aqua Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago Hotel
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago Hotel Chicago
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.