ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Denver
Within a 10-minute walk of this LoDo hotel, you'll find Coors Field and Union Station. Elitch Gardens Theme Park and 16th Street Mall are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a health club, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
WiFi, Smart TVs
In addition to Smart TVs with cable channels, the 233 guestrooms offer WiFi and room service. Other amenities include Netflix, Egyptian cotton sheets, and coffee/tea makers.
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station
3 Sep. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!
29 Aug. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Thanks for staying with us. Sorry about the parking. Unfortunately due to our unique footprint, the city of Denver does not allow us to have a self-park option. We do have some of the best priced overnight parking in the area however. We hope to see you again!
19 Aug. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Sorry that your stay was less than expected. I would love to learn more. Please call the hotel and ask to speak to me directly.
12 Aug. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
We apologize your room was not ready at check in. This will occur sometimes when guests check out later than they are allowed and it makes it difficult to quickly return rooms for the next guest to check in. We are truly sorry this impacted your stay. There really is no excuse for it and we are truly very sorry.
12 Aug. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!
4 Jul. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback.
26 Jun. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
We are glad you like our look! We like it too! Come back and see us again soon.
3 Jun. 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!
29 May 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
28 May 2019 by Amy Healy, General Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will be back again soon.
About the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union StationLocation 1999 Chestnut Place, Denver, CO 80202
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station also features a rooftop terrace, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Denver hotel is smoke free.
- 233 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) (39.3 km / 24.4 mi)
- Train station: Denver Union Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Union Station-Coors Field-16th St. Mall Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station offers 233 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 55-inch Smart televisions come with cable channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers. This Denver hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Woodie Fisher - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Number of children who can stay free - 4
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 14 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Union Station Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Union Station
- HGI Denver Union Station
You should know
- Up to 4 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).