ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Kingston hotel, you'll find Queen's University and International Hockey Hall of Fame. George Taylor Richardson Memorial Stadium and Lake Ontario Park are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free water park, dining
Free water park access and an indoor pool are featured at this eco-friendly hotel. There's fun for all ages with a children's pool and a waterslide, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 245 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Cable TV, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 4765 reviews
About the Ambassador Hotel & Conference CentreLocation 1550 Princess St, Kingston, ON K7M9E3
Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre offers its guests a complimentary water park, a waterslide, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 22000 square feet (2044 square meters) and includes a conference center. A children's pool, a fitness center, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Kingston hotel is smoke free.
- 245 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- 22000 sq ft of conference space
- 2044 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free water park access
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre offers 245 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
JMs Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
JM's Lounge - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 11 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.