ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Old Montreal hotel places you steps from Palais des congres de Montreal and a 5-minute walk from The Underground City. Notre Dame Basilica and Sainte-Catherine Street are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a health club on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 357 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and iPod docks. 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding are also available.
InterContinental Montreal ratings based on 36 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Montreal
great location to all of old Montreal
Very nice stay-staff was very helpful
Very nice hotel
A stay in Montreal
Waste of money
Beautiful hotel, close to everything...
About the InterContinental MontrealLocation 360 Saint Antoine Street Ouest, Montreal, QC H2Y3X4
InterContinental Montreal offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 3000 square feet (279 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Montreal. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 357 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 3000 sq ft of conference space
- 279 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (20.1 km / 12.5 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Square Victoria Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Montreal offers 357 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Osco - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Bar Sarah B. - This bar serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 35.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Weight limit: 50 lb
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 25 for adults, CAD 0 and CAD 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.