ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Paris City Centre hotel, you'll find Grands Boulevards and Opéra Garnier. Paris Olympia and Galeries Lafayette are also within half a mile (1 km).
An area shuttle and self parking are available at this hotel, along with a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the airport shuttle and free Internet in public areas.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 19 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44.0% of guests recommend out of 133 reviews
About the Hotel Ile de France OpéraLocation 26 Rue Saint Augustin, Paris, Paris 75002
As a guest of Hotel Ile de France Opéra, you'll find tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. An area shuttle and a shuttle from the hotel to the airport are available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 building
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (20.6 km / 12.8 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Quatre-Septembre Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off and area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Ile de France Opéra offers 19 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Satellite television is provided. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Hotel Ile de France Opéra offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.