ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Paris City Centre hotel places you steps from Grevin Museum and a 5-minute walk from Grands Boulevards. Galeries Lafayette and Les Halles are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free WiFi in public areas, a terrace, and express check-in are available at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the express check-out. Luggage storage, laundry facilities, and concierge services are also on offer.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 71 guestrooms boast modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 1445 reviews
About the Hotel Paris Opera, managed by MeliáLocation 3 Boulevard Montmartre, Paris, Paris 75002
Hotel Paris Opera, managed by Meliá offers its guests a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hotel Paris Opera, managed by Meliá also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and express check-in. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 71 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (19.2 km / 12 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Grands Boulevards Metro Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Paris Opera, managed by Meliá offers 71 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Paris Opera, managed by Meliá
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- TRYP Paris Opéra Hotel
- TRYP Opéra Hotel
- Hotel Paris Opera managed Meliá
- TRYP Opéra
- Tryp Hotel Paris
- Tryp Hotel Francois
- Hotel Opera managed Meliá
- Paris Opera managed Meliá
- Opera managed Meliá
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.