Pet owners shouldn't miss Parksville, a city known for its beaches, and sights like Parksville Beach and Parksville Community Park. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Parksville and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Parksville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park and Top Bridge Community Park.
- Other things to see include Paradise Fun Park, Oceanside Place Arena, and Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf.
- Need a pet store? Try Bosley's, Shar-Kare Feeds & Pet Supplies, or Clearwater Pond Svc.
- For vet care, Bellevue Veterinary Hospital, Coombs Veterinary Hospital, and Oceanside Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Parksville
- Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Oceanside Village Resort
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star vacation home, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- VIP Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Parksville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Parksville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.