ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Rio de Janeiro
A stay at this Gloria hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Flamengo Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Museum of Modern Art. National Library (Biblioteca Nacional) and Arcos da Lapa are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
The 424 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 1230 reviews
About the Windsor Florida HotelLocation Rua Ferreira Viana, 81, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22210-100
Windsor Florida Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 21528 square feet (2000 square meters) and includes conference space. A rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Windsor Florida Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 424 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 buildings
- 21528 sq ft of conference space
- 2000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1950
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) (23.4 km / 14.6 mi)
- Train station: Rio de Janeiro Central Station (4.3 km / 2.7 mi)
- Metro station: Catete Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Windsor Florida Hotel offers 424 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily.
Babuska - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
- Windsor Florida Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Windsor Florida Hotel
- Windsor Florida Rio de Janeiro
- Windsor Florida
- Hotel Windsor Florida
- Windsor Florida Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.