ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Saskatoon
A stay at this Saskatoon Downtown hotel places you steps from TCU Place and a 5-minute walk from Midtown Plaza. University of Saskatchewan and Royal University Hospital are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, sofa beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and refrigerators, the 159 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include microwaves, room service, and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 343 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Saskatoon DowntownLocation 101 Pacific Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1N8
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Saskatoon Downtown offers its guests an indoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Tour/ticket assistance, a vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Saskatoon Downtown. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Saskatoon hotel is smoke free.
- 159 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) (6.4 km / 4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Saskatoon Downtown offers 159 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Accommodations are furnished with unspecified sofa beds. A pillow menu is available. Premium cable television is provided. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. This Saskatoon hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Hub Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
The Hub Lounge - Onsite lobby lounge. Open daily.
The Hub Cafe - Onsite Cafe. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. For guests' safety, the property includes a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector in each accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15 for adults and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).