ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
A stay at this Financial District hotel places you steps from Nathan Phillips Square and a 5-minute walk from Queen Street. Toronto Eaton Centre and Royal Alexandra Theatre are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, outdoor pool
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking. Enjoy the indoor pool and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
IPod docks, WiFi
The 1372 guestrooms have TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and iPod docks. 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and premium bedding are also available.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel ratings based on 76 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Typical Sheraton: Everything works, great staff, good location
Excellent - start to finish!
I had a great time
This hotel is very good.
Clean and comfortable central TO hotel
One of the cleanest hotels I've seen.
Hot time in the city
About the Sheraton Centre Toronto HotelLocation 123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H2M9
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a business center on site. A 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1372 guestrooms or units
- 43 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (27.8 km / 17.3 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Osgoode Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel offers 1372 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Microwaves and refrigerators can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per day
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.