American-Side Tour of Niagara Falls with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Cleaning and safety practices
- Comprehensive exploration of American side of Niagara Falls
- Maid of the Mist boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls
- Cave of the Winds 175 feet (53 m) down in Niagara Gorge
- Commentary on the falls' history & barrel-riding daredevils
- Views of Bridal Veil Falls from Goat Island's Terrapin Point
Tour with Niagara Falls, New York Pickup
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- Tour stops may vary due to weather.
- If your hotel is located in Canada, you must bring a passport or enhanced driving licence for entering the United States.
- If you are not a US or Canadian citizen, you may need a visa to participate.
- Pickup is scheduled for 30–60 minutes prior to your booked tour start time, depending on the location of your hotel.
- Return transport is available from most City centre Niagara Falls hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or the Information Centre when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pick up is not available from Niagara Crossing in Lewiston, NY
What you can expect
Experience the best attractions Niagara Falls, USA has to offer on our Maid in America Tour. Create memories to last a lifetime on this unique guided adventure through a natural wonder of the world.
Discover Niagara Falls from the American side as you visit the Cave of the Winds and the State Observation Tower with an experienced local guide. Cap off your day with a misty trip on the water, getting up-close to the roaring cascades on a Maid of the Mist boat ride.
Start your journey with a visit to the observation tower, where you can take in sweeping views of Bridal Veil Falls while listening to your guide share stories of the daredevils who have attempted to conquer these raucous waters. Continue to Prospect and Terrapin Point state parks, and then journey into the Cave of the Winds for up-close views of the falls from 175 feet (53 m) down in Niagara Gorge.
Then, head back up top for stunning views of the Horseshoe Falls from Terrapin Point, and explore the beautiful surroundings of Goat Island.
Head down to Whirlpool State Park, and witness the stunning Class 6 rapids crash around the gorge, ending in the Niagara Whirlpool.
End your journey by climbing aboard the Maid of the Mist, where you can don a poncho to help keep you dry as the captain sets a course and sails right up to the misty edge of Niagara Falls.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
4.7 average out of 5 rating of 394 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app