Cleaning and safety practices
Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day or half day tour
Discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave
Discover unique hidden sights like the Emerald Pool
Discover unique hidden sights like the Hot Spring Waterfall
Enjoy walking in the jungle amongst the fantastic old trees
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
First Aid Kit
National park fee (360THB per adult and 180THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Know Before You Book
Child ticket: Age between 3-11 years.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
What you can expect
Takes the tourists to visit beautiful and abundant forest of Krabi Province such as Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple), Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) and Hot Spring Waterfall which are located in extensive evergreen forest with varieties of plants and wild animals, Tam Suea Temple (Tiger Cave Temple) has been situated in the forest plantation, plain area, valley, the cave cavity and cliff. Regarding the name of the temple, it has been assumed that in the past, there were the tigers living and inside the cave appears natural stone with the feature of the tigers’ paws, some caves that have been situated in the area of the temple are used for the centre of meditation of the monks, laymen and laywomen as well, the warm creek is an origin of “Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool)” in the Southern lowland forest which is a hot spring with a temperature of 30-50 degrees Celsius, a beautiful clear pond in the middle of the forest and it has clear viridian green water that can change its colour by the time, date and lighting conditions, around the Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool) is a shady green forest area with the richness of the varieties of plants and the place to see scarce birds such as Gurney’s Pitta, Rufous-collared Kingfisher and Black hornbill, “Hot Spring Waterfall” is another one of unseen Thailand in Krabi Province near Morakot Pond (The Emerald Pool), it is a natural bathtub supporting the line of waterfall flowing down from the hill, the waterfall is hot water and consists of various minerals with a temperature of 40-50 degrees and helps relaxing the body.
- 07:30am – 08:30am Pick up you from hotel.
- 09:30am Arrival at the waterfall and hot spring waterfall.
- 10:45am Departure to the National Park, a half hour walk in the rainforest.
- 11:15am Visit the Emerald Pool.
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 01:30pm Head to Tiger Cave Temple.
- 02:00pm Arrival at Tiger Cave Temple.
- 03:30pm Return back to the hotel.
The tour programme is subject to change due to the weather
Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
- Multiple Locations Visited
- krabi Krabi
- Hotel Pickup Krabi Town
- Thanon Utarakit
- Tambon Pak Nam Chang Wat Krabi 81000
- Hotel Pickup Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Krabi 81180
- Hotel Pickup Klong Muang
- Klong Muang Beach Road
- Tambon Nong Thale Chang Wat Krabi 81000
- Hotel Pickup Tub Kaek
- Nong Thale Krabi
3.0 average out of 5 rating of 4 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app