Cleaning and safety practices
Learn how to cook popular Thai dishes
Take lessons from a highly experienced
1 person/1 set, all ingredients for cooking
Make your own curry paste, individual hand on method.
Get a Recipe book and Certificate.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Fruits and preparation of spicy Thai salads
Food tasting and drinking water
Friendly Thai cooking instructor
Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK
Know Before You Book
All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 25 persons.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang.
Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
After the cooking class we can drop you off at Krabi Night Market.
What you can expect
Thai Charm Cooking is the cooking school for Thai dishes. It is located outskirt from Krabi downtown. At your first moment in Thai Charm Cooking, you will be suggested about Thai menus which are Thai traditional foods. These dishes are unique and have long history. There are three periods for the course, morning, afternoon and dinner course.
The chef here will be friendly teacher with his/her cooking expertise and introduce all ingredients and seasonings that make each dish special and good taste. To make each dish delicious, understanding all ingredients is very important. The chef here will point the tips of choosing the best quality ingredients for the most tasty, real Thai tasting dish. The tourists can select up to five dishes for learning from more than 15 provided Thai menus. In addition, two dessert menus which are mango with sweet sticky rice and banana with coconut milk sauce are taught. The class will be ended with tasting the special dishes from yourself. You will get a recipe book and certificate after you finish the course, and also can take away your dishes with you.You will graduate from the course with a new cooking skill from stir fried, fried, spicy curry cooking and Thai salad making. This will impress your friends and family a lot.
Choose 5 dishes from:
- Soup : Tom Yam Goong, Tom Kha Gai or Tom Zaab
- Stir Fried : Pad Thai, Chicken with Cashew Nuts or Chicken with Ginger
- Healthy Salad : Papaya Salad, Cucumber Salad or Green Long Bean
- Curry Paste : Green Curry Paste, Red Curry Paste or Phanang Curry Paste
- Curry with Chicken : Green Curry, Red Curry or Phanang Curry
Free special dishes : Everyone will also learn how to cook sweet sticky rice with mango and Banana in coconut milk, other dishes which are not in the menu can be included (booking in advance)
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 1 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app