ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Calgary
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel, you'll find Chinook Centre and Heritage Park Historical Village. Southcentre Mall and Southland Leisure Centre are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This eco-friendly hotel includes 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 157 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and pillowtop beds. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free wired Internet and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 1282 reviews
About the Carriage House InnLocation 9030 Macleod Trail South, Calgary, AB T2H 0M4
As a guest of Carriage House Inn, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 22066 square feet (2050 square meters) and includes a conference center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly Carriage House Inn. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Calgary hotel is smoke free.
- 157 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 22066 sq ft of conference space
- 2050 sq m of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (27.6 km / 17.2 mi)
- Train station: Calgary Heritage Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Carriage House Inn offers 157 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Calgary hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Microwaves and in-room massages can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
The Restaurant - This family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Ninety Thirty - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Pets: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This property accepts credit cards only for all on-site purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.