ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Tomioka Castle and 16 miles (25 km) of Jusambutsu Park with a stay here. Amakusa Christian Museum is within 20 miles (32 km) and Amakusa Koregio Museum is within 32 miles (40 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is available at this guesthouse. Take advantage of the free self parking.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 4 reviews
About the Minshuku TairyoumaruLocation 2700-1, Tomioka, Reihokucho, Amakusa, Kumamoto 863-2507
Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Minshuku Tairyoumaru offers 10 accommodations. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 3:30 PM - 2:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 3:30 PM - 2:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 9:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.