ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Cairns hotel, you'll find Cairns Esplanade and Cairns Night Markets. Cairns Central Shopping Centre and Esplanade Lagoon are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This luxury hotel includes 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 6 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A poolside bar, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 311 guestrooms feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. 24-hour room service, first-run movies, and Netflix are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 183 reviews
About the Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection ResortLocation 131-141 Esplanade, Cairns, QLD 4870
Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 6 meeting rooms available. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort . Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Cairns hotel is smoke free.
- 311 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2018
- Bar by the pool
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) (6.2 km / 3.9 mi)
- Train station: Cairns Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort offers 311 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with digital channels, first-run movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- First-run movies
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Paper Crane - This poolside restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Greenfields - This poolside Cafe specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Rocco - Overlooking the ocean, this rooftop bar specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property charges the following mandatory general deposits, collected at check-in: AUD 75 for the first night, AUD 50 for subsequent nights. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 75.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38.00 for adults and AUD 38.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 12.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Riley Crystalbrook Collection Resort Cairns
- Riley Crystalbrook Collection Resort
- Riley Crystalbrook Collection Cairns
- Riley Crystalbrook Collection
- Riley a Crystalbrook Collection Resort
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.