ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Calgary hotel, you'll find Casino Calgary and Sunridge Mall. Calgary Zoo and Calgary Tower are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 13 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 248 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls are also available.
Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
hotel very nice but tucked away
Non caring staff - lovley hotel
Friendly staff, dirty room.
Very satisfies with our overnight stay.
Great overnight hotel with airport shuttle.
1 Oct. 2018 by TKippen
Thank you for staying with us.
Excellent Airport Hotel
About the Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference CentreLocation 1316 33 St NE, Calgary, AB T2A 6B6
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 29 July 2019 to 02 October 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 21026 square feet (1953 square meters) and includes a conference center. Spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at the eco-friendly Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available on request). Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Calgary hotel.
- 248 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 buildings
- 21026 sq ft of conference space
- 1953 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (12.8 km / 8 mi)
- Metro station: Marlborough Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre offers 248 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 12:30 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 6:00 AM to 12:30 AM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coast Plaza Calgary
- Coast Plaza Hotel
- Coast Plaza Hotel Calgary
- Hotel Coast Plaza
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Conference Centre
- Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel
- Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza
You should know
- Best Western Premier Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.