ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this University District motel places you within half a mile (1 km) of McMahon Stadium and 2 miles (3 km) of University of Calgary. Foothills Medical Centre and 17 Avenue SW are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This motel features free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and self parking. Enjoy the free continental breakfast each morning. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 55 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
28.0% of guests recommend out of 145 reviews
About the Econo Lodge Motel VillageLocation 2440 - 16th Avenue N.W., Calgary, AB T2M 0M5
Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Econo Lodge Motel Village also features coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Calgary motel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 55 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (18.2 km / 11.3 mi)
- Train station: Calgary University Station (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Metro station: Banff Trail Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Econo Lodge Motel Village offers 55 accommodations with air conditioning. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 0 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).