ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Calgary
Within a 10-minute walk of this Beltline hotel, you'll find Calgary Tower and 17 Avenue SW. Calgary Telus Convention Centre and BMO Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and airport shuttle. There's a poolside bar on site, and a 24-hour front desk and concierge services are also provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 185 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 239 reviews
About the Hotel ArtsLocation 119 12th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0G8
Hotel Arts offers its guests an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 102258 square feet (9500 square meters) and includes a conference center. The business-friendly Hotel Arts also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Calgary hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 185 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 102258 sq ft of conference space
- 9500 sq m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (19.5 km / 12.1 mi)
- Train station: Calgary Heritage Station (8 km / 5 mi)
- Metro station: 1st Street SW Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Arts offers 185 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Raw Bar - This poolside restaurant specializes in Vietnamese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Yellow Door Bistro - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 30 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 15 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.