ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Southeast Calgary hotel places you within 9 miles (15 km) of Spruce Meadows and Fish Creek Provincial Park. Chinook Centre and Heritage Park Historical Village are within 16 miles (25 km).
Renovated in 2015
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, kitchens
The 97 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities include free WiFi, sofa beds, and LED TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary SouthLocation 3710 Market Street SE, Calgary, AB T3M 2P2
Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South offers its guests a full-service spa, a waterslide, and an indoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free manager's reception. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 3140 square feet (292 square meters) and includes a conference center. A spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South was completed in December 2015.
- 1 building
- 97 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 conference rooms
- 3140 sq ft of conference space
- 292 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Grocery service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (38.6 km / 24 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South offers 97 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. 32-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchen
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South has a restaurant on site.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 9.50 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 75.00 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Residence Inn Marriott Calgary South Hotel
- Residence Inn Marriott Calgary South
- Hotel Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South Calgary
- Calgary Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South Hotel
- Hotel Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South
- Residence Inn by Marriott Calgary South Calgary
- Residence Inn Calgary South
- Residence Inn Marriott Hotel
- Residence Inn Marriott
- Marriott Calgary South
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.