ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Dhonveli Beach with a stay at this Chaaya Island resort.
Private beach, dining
This eco-friendly resort features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with free beach cabanas and sun loungers. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi.
Patios, LCD TVs
The 152 soundproofed guestrooms offer minibars and room service. Other amenities include patios, sitting areas, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 3255 reviews
About the Cinnamon Dhonveli MaldivesLocation North Male Atoll, Chaaya Island,
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 May 2019 to 31 October 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Snorkeling gear not included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- All food and beverages included
- Tennis included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Volleyball included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Onsite live performances included
- Room service not included
Some rates at Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Enjoy the complimentary cabanas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a beach bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Chaaya Island resort.
- 152 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives offers 152 accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to patios. These individually furnished accommodations have separate sitting areas. 21-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Private patio
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Koimala - This beachfront buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Rehendhi -OWS guest only - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Raiyvilaa Sunset Terrace - This bar is located on the beach. Open daily.
Raalhu BAR - This bar overlooks the ocean. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Maakana - WB guest only - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 20 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 24 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The speedboat transfer company offers 24-hour service.
Guests must pay the speedboat fee at check-in.
Surfing availability may be limited and requires advance reservations through an exclusive operator. Guests must contact hotel for further details in advance.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No elevators
- Debit cards not accepted
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 168 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 84 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Hotel
- Dhonveli Chaaya Island
- Dhonveli Hotel
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives Hotel Chaaya Island
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives Hotel
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives Chaaya Island
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Hotel North Male Atoll
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli Resort
- Dhonveli Beach Spa
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives Resort Chaaya Island
- Cinnamon Dhonveli Malves Chaa
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat or floatplane. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 48 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.