ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Colonia del Sacramento
With a stay at this Colonia del Sacramento Historic Quarter hotel, you'll be steps from Theater Bastion del Carmen and Matriz Church. Colonia del Sacramento Aquarium and Colonia del Sacramento Plaza de Armas are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. Enjoy the fitness center and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking. You'll appreciate the area shuttle, coffee shop/café, and free WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
In addition to LCD TVs with cable channels, the 26 guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities include room service, ceiling fans, and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
55.0% of guests recommend out of 236 reviews
About the Hotel Esperanza & Artemisa SpaLocation Gral. Flores 237, Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia 70000
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hotel Esperanza & Artemisa Spa offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at Hotel Esperanza & Artemisa Spa. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Colonia del Sacramento hotel is smoke free.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1878
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.) (196.7 km / 122.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Esperanza & Artemisa Spa offers 26 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. This Colonia del Sacramento hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
Hotel Esperanza & Artemisa Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.