ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Rijsenbergwijk hotel, you'll find Blaarmeersen Recreation Area and STAM Ghent City Museum. Gravensteen Castle and Jan Palfijn General Hospital Ghent are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 5 conference rooms, along with free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a terrace, and a garden are also offered.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 41 guestrooms have TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and room service. Phones and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 334 reviews
About the Europahotel GentLocation Gordunakaai 59, Ghent, 9000
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 5 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Europahotel Gent. Self parking is free. This 3-star Ghent hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 1 floor
- 41 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- Train station: Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Europahotel Gent offers 41 accommodations with air conditioning. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. This Ghent hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Bistro Gorduna - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 18.00 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.