ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Ghent hotel and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Ghelamco Arena and 2 miles (3 km) of Citadel Park. Museum of Fine Arts and STAM Ghent City Museum are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 10 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and airport shuttle. Guests will appreciate free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Boasting comforts like pillow menus and down comforters, the 120 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include refrigerators, hydromassage showerheads, and free weekday newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 528 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Express GentLocation Akkerhage 2, Ghent, East Flanders 9000
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. There are 10 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Holiday Inn Express Gent. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Ghent hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 620 sq ft of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) (63.8 km / 39.6 mi)
- Train station: Gentbrugge Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Express Gent offers 120 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and complimentary weekday newspapers. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers with hydromassage showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Ghent hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2017.
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Brasserie D-LYS - This brasserie specializes in Belgian cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lobby Bar - This lobby lounge serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Holiday Inn Express Gent offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.