ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Gloucester Cathedral and Gloucester Docks within 3 miles (5 km) of this Gloucester hotel. Gloucester Quays and Kingsholm Stadium are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking, a computer station, and dry cleaning are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 127 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and offer free WiFi and coffee/tea makers. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 1343 reviews
About the ibis GloucesterLocation Sawmills End, Gloucester, England GL4 3DG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly ibis Gloucester also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This Gloucester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (74.4 km / 46.2 mi)
- Train station: Gloucester Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ibis Gloucester offers 127 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Onsite venue #2 - This bar serves light fare only. Open 24 hours.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 2 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 2 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).