ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Kamppi hotel places you steps from Stockmann and within a 10-minute walk of Ateneum Art Museum. Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and Senate Square are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 5 conference rooms, as well as free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. Enjoy the sauna and free continental breakfast each morning.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 36 reviews
About the Marski by ScandicLocation Mannerheimintie 10, Helsinki, 00100
Marski by Scandic offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 5 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Marski by Scandic also features gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Helsinki hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 363 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (19.9 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
Marski by Scandic offers 363 accommodations with irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Marski - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Scandic Marski Hotel Helsinki
- Scandic Marski Hotel
- Scandic Marski Helsinki
- Hotel Scandic Marski
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).