ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Kamppi hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and Ateneum Art Museum. National Museum and Senate Square are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2017
This eco-friendly hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. Self parking, a terrace, and express check-in are also offered.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 349 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 689 reviews
About the Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, HelsinkiLocation Ruoholahdenranta 3, Helsinki, 00180
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 9149 square feet (850 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki was completed in June 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Helsinki hotel.
- 1 building
- 349 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 9149 sq ft of conference space
- 850 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (21.6 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Hietalahti Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki offers 349 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Memory foam beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Bistro Gimis - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Ro-Ro Bar - This coffee shop serves lunch only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Helsinki Radisson Blu Seaside
- Helsinki Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- Helsinki Seaside
- Hotel Helsinki Radisson Blu Seaside
- Radisson Blu Seaside
- Radisson Blu Seaside Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Seaside Helsinki Hotel
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel Helsinki
- Seaside Radisson Blu
- Radisson Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Helsinki Radisson
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.