ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Kokonoe ryokan, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Sujiyu Onsen and 3 miles (5 km) of Makinoto Onsen. Yamakawa Onsen and Kuju Natural Zoo are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This ryokan doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Luggage storage is also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Boasting spring water baths, the 10 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Refrigerators, separate bathtubs and showers, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 42 reviews
About the YAMAAINOYADO KIYASUYALocation 527, Sujiyuonsen, Kokonoe, Oita 879-4912
Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
YAMAAINOYADO KIYASUYA offers 10 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries. This Kokonoe ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Spring water bath
- Flat-screen television
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
Guests are encouraged to have their own vehicle as public transportation to and from the property is limited. Snow tires are recommended from December to March. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note: This property is located in a rural area. There are no dining or shopping facilities nearby.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.