ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this hotel, you'll be steps from Church of Saint Jean and Juin 44 Museum. L'Aigle Public Park is within half a mile (1 km) and The Museum of Tourouvre is within 16 miles (25 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 3 conference rooms, business center, and express check-in. Free parking, a terrace, and a lobby fireplace are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 40 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include free local calls and free bottled water.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
46.0% of guests recommend out of 137 reviews
About the Brit Hotel du DauphinLocation Place De La Halle, L'Aigle, Orne 61300
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. There are 3 meeting rooms available. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Brit Hotel du Dauphin. Free self parking is available. This 3-star L'Aigle hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 40 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 30 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1618
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (163.9 km / 101.9 mi)
- Train station: L'Aigle Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Brit Hotel du Dauphin offers 40 accommodations with complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Restaurant Gastronomique - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
La REnaissance - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property accepts ANCV Chèques-Vacances (holiday vouchers) as an additional method of payment onsite. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- du Dauphin L'Aigle
- Hôtel du Dauphin L'Aigle
- Hôtel Dauphin L'Aigle
- Dauphin L'Aigle
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.