ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Lahaina hotel, you'll find Kaanapali Beach and Whalers Village. Whalers Village Museum and May's Beach are also within half a mile (1 km).
Fun at the beach
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a bar/lounge on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also provided.
Along with free WiFi, the 432 guestrooms offer coffee/tea makers and TVs. Other amenities include ceiling fans, hair dryers, and phones.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel ratings based on 226 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kaanapali Beach Hotel
5 Jul. 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for taking a moment to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and our beautiful beachfront location. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
14 Jun. 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for taking the time to share your comments. Our travel partners generally rate us as a 3-4 star resort; nonetheless all of us at Ka’anapali Beach Hotel strive to provide 5-star service and great value for our guests to complement our world-class location. We look forward to welcoming you back again!
19 Apr. 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for sharing your experience from your recent visit. Guest feedback is extremely important to the KBH team.We do apologize for any inconvenience and are constantly working to improve our guest's experience. We hope for an opportunity to welcome you back again.
3 Apr. 2019 by Manager at KBH
Mahalo for taking a moment to share your comments. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to spread our Aloha to all of our guests!
12 Feb. 2019 by Manager at KBHMaui
Aloha. Mahalo for your five-star review. We consider you as part of our family, and cannot wait to see you again in the near future. Aloha!
18 Sep. 2018 by Manager at KBH Maui
Aloha Mae. Mahalo for staying with us! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your February vacation to Maui. We consider you as our family too, and cannot wait to see you back.
About the Kaanapali Beach HotelLocation 2525 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine are also featured at the business-friendly Kaanapali Beach Hotel. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Lahaina hotel.
- 432 guestrooms or units
- 4 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (43.6 km / 27.1 mi)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Kaanapali Beach Hotel offers 432 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. This Lahaina hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel has a restaurant on site.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - TA-043-621-7856-01
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.17 for adults and USD 17.71 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Honeymoon or Anniversary Offer
Guests celebrating their honeymoon or anniversary may receive (subject to availability) the following benefits: 1-category room upgrade for bookings in Garden View, Pool/Courtyard View, or Partial Ocean View accommodations; and a split of sparkling wine.
Guests must notify the property either at time of booking or following booking that they are celebrating their honeymoon or anniversary. Marriage certificate may be required. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.